UTROV ® Launch & Recovery
The UTROV® system can be supplied for launch from a bespoke A-frame, Winch and HPU. These are specifically designed for use with the UTROV® and include many features which aid UTROV® operations.
- Optimised controllability allowing higher operational limits
- Active Heave Compensated (AHC) Winch, featuring commands for UTROV® vertical motion made by UTROV® operator
- A-frame and winch controls integrated with UTROV® system
- High line speed for reactivity during grabbing operations.
VESSEL CRANE & TAGGING TOWER
The system can also be supplied for deployment with a vessel crane taking the load of the UTROV® and Tool. The umbilical is managed by Utility ROV Services unique, in-tension umbilical management system. A constant tension reeler manages umbilical tension, whilst the upper sheave of the tagging tower is free to follow the path of the UTROV®.
- Enables minimal load intervention when performing many launch and recovery cycles
- Constant tension umbilical orientates and stabilises the load through launch and recovery
- Ideal in combination with opportune crane-equipped vessels
- Remote reeler monitoring and tension adjustment from UTROV® control cabin
VESSEL CRANE & CHUTE
On vessels where the crane is small or space is at a premium, the UTROV® soft umbilical can be managed during subsea operations using an over-boarding chute and constant tension reeler.
- Simple to install on virtually any vessel
- Remote reeler monitoring and tension adjust from UTROV® control container
- Rapid mobilisation