UTROV ® Benefits
- Vessel time is expensive, so we as a company have made every effort to shorten our operational cycle times and maintain a high system uptime without compromising on performance or safety.
- All tasks to be completed are compared with industry-relevant operating methods to ensure that our methodology provides the greatest saving to our client.
- Minimal mobilisation duration required, saving on vessel days.
- The footprint of the UTROV® system is comparatively smaller than the market equivalent spread.
- The system ensures that available deck space is utilised efficiently and maximum deck is left available for assets to be installed/recovered.
- Multi-phase capability – supplying a single team with a full suite of tooling to conduct a wide range of subsea operations.
- One appointed contractor to perform multiple operations in a single project phase, resulting in reduced project costs with consistent, high quality results.
- Project management and engineering support provided to lessen the workload for our clients.
- Complete focus on remote technologies for diverless subsea operations.
- In-tension umbilical handling system eliminates the requirement to manually intervene with the UTROV®, tooling or payload during launch and recovery.