Utility ROV Services are an energetic and innovative ROV provider based in Glenrothes, Fife. We have been established since 2013 and are successfully working with Renewables clients and our business has evolved into supporting Oil and Gas and Offshore Wind.
Since 2013, our team has grown steadily – working on three UTROVs, along with tooling packages. As we grow, we are looking for a Mechanical Fitter with a strong mechanical background and interest in our ROV system.
Reports to: Technical Manager
• Assisting with general maintenance and repairs of ROV systems and tooling.
• Carrying out routine/post-operation maintenance.
• Assisting with load-out of ROV equipment – pre-hire checks and loading onto trucks.
• Keeping workshop clean and tidy – organising tools and consumables, noting damage to equipment, maintenance of premises.
• Ensure workshop remains compliant with ISO standards – taking inventories, carrying out workshop checks, running tool-box talks, completing time sheets.
• Understanding and implementation of QHSE procedures throughout the business.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• Educated to higher level
Minimum Previous Experience:
• ROV and/or subsea experience
• Minimum three years mechanical experience ideally in vehicle or plant. Applicants from a welding, plant machinery, automotive backgrounds will be considered.
• Forklift licence preferred or willingness to undertake forklift training.
• Excellent communications skills
• Team player
• Organised and efficient
• Able to work under minimum supervision
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,950.00 per year
• Company pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Tech scheme
• Gym membership
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Glenrothes, KY6 2TF: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)