Utility ROV Services are an energetic and innovative ROV provider based in Glenrothes, Fife. We have been established since 2013 and are successfully working with Renewables clients and our business has evolved into supporting Oil and Gas and Offshore Wind.
Since 2013, our team has grown steadily – working on three UTROV’s along with tooling packages. As we grow, we are looking for a Graduate Equipment Engineer with a strong mechanical background and interest in our ROV system.
Reports to: Technical Manager
• Co-ordinating with wider technical team to organise general maintenance and repairs of ROV systems and tooling.
• Act as a liaison between projects and the technical team to ensure equipment is ready on time.
• Ensuring that routine/post-operation maintenance is completed and recorded effectively.
• Dealing with goods in/out – accepting deliveries, signing delivery notes, notifying relevant parties of goods received, stowing and labelling incoming goods, packing and labelling outgoing goods.
• Assisting with load-out of ROV equipment – pre-hire checks and loading onto trucks.
• Keeping workshop clean and tidy – organising tools and consumables, noting damage to equipment, maintenance of premises.
• Ensure workshop remains compliant with ISO standards – taking inventories, carrying out workshop checks, running tool-box talks, completing time sheets.
• Understanding and implementation of QHSE procedures throughout the business.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level
Minimum Previous Experience:
• Previous workshop/plant experience
• Applicants from a welding, plant machinery, automotive backgrounds will be considered.
• Forklift licence preferred or willingness to undertake forklift training.
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Team player
• Organised and efficient
• Able to work under minimum supervision